So, I just uploaded a bunch of summer pictures from my camera to my computer and discovered something . . . I need to learn how to smile in a way that doesn't show off my braces and HUGE gummy smile so much. Eek! Check out these pictures . . .
Girl, I feel your pain with the gummy situation. I think we are the ones who really notice this not others. :) A gummy smile is a happy smile!! Show em' off - remember the gummy smile will be gone soon!
Aw. Don't worry girl... You are gorgeous, and you are going to be EVEN more so after surgery. :) Shine them pearly whites...
ReplyDeleteThat being said I know how it feels to be uber insecure.... so don't worry you are COMPLETELY normal.
Love, Makay
HI Shaye
ReplyDeleteI agree with Makay, you look great and you look great with braces!
Have a wonderful day!
Brent
Girl, I feel your pain with the gummy situation. I think we are the ones who really notice this not others. :) A gummy smile is a happy smile!! Show em' off - remember the gummy smile will be gone soon!
ReplyDelete