Shaye! Thank you so much for posting! I wasn't sure when your surgery was so it was a big surprise to see you were already on the other side!
For starters, you look great! You don't even look like you just had surgery. I think your cosmetic results are very flattering.
It sounds like things went fairly smoothly. How were those first few days? The ones everyone says are so bad? Lol. You have such a great positive attitude!
I hope you'll post again soon and shed some light on what the doc did different than planned and also what is going on with those headaches.
Shaye! Thank you so much for posting! I wasn't sure when your surgery was so it was a big surprise to see you were already on the other side!
ReplyDeleteFor starters, you look great! You don't even look like you just had surgery. I think your cosmetic results are very flattering.
It sounds like things went fairly smoothly. How were those first few days? The ones everyone says are so bad? Lol. You have such a great positive attitude!
I hope you'll post again soon and shed some light on what the doc did different than planned and also what is going on with those headaches.
Get well!