Hi Shaye! Congrats on the de-bracing! And, thank you for the well wishes!! I was having a problem with comments on my "work" computer, so I had to switch out back to my original "home" computer. I think it has to do with cookies and settings in blogger.
You look great! I can't believe how fast your entire process lasted. one minute in braces - then surgery in the blink of an eye - then de-bracing! Awesome for you!!
Oh wow, you look gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing!
ReplyDeleteHi Shaye!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the de-bracing! And, thank you for the well wishes!!
I was having a problem with comments on my "work" computer, so I had to switch out back to my original "home" computer. I think it has to do with cookies and settings in blogger.
You look great! I can't believe how fast your entire process lasted. one minute in braces - then surgery in the blink of an eye - then de-bracing! Awesome for you!!
Have a wonderful day!
Cheers,
Brent
congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Great smile, gorgeous teeth!
ReplyDelete