Friday, November 12, 2010

Pre-Op

I just received the email for my pre-op appointment today . . . eek! So, I didn't realize how long of a day it is. The first appointment is at 8:45, followed by another one at 9:45 and a "class" at 1:30. That's going to be a long, scary day! But, I'm happy it's getting closer! It'll take place about 2 weeks for the surgery and I have to have my molds done and surgical hooks (ick!) put on before then. That should be interesting. The only hard part is that I still don't know whether I have to have the chin reduction and was hoping to know this year so I knew if I needed to account for it in my health savings account for next year. I'm thinking I may not find out in time to include it. Bummer. But, at least things are moving along so I'm not going to complain.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shaye!
    Ekk is right! Man, things for you are flying, which suggests to me that I am not too far behind EKKKKK!
    All is well on my side!

    Thanks for the update! Have a wonderful week!
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! When is your pre-op appointment? Do you have a surgery date yet? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brent!!! What's the insurance update? Have you looked into Kaiser? I've heard it can be a little less of a pain to get approval because they let the surgeons decide.

    BraceFaced -- I have 2 months until the surgery. Have you decided if you're going to do it? Either way, I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision as long as it's for you and no one else. Good luck, I know it's a hard one!

    ReplyDelete